1. All Scripture is verbally inspired as originally written and therefore infallible and inerrant.
II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:21; Matt. 5:18; I Cor. 3:13
2. There is one living and true God who exists in three Persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matt. 28:19; II Cor 13:14
3. The Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin.
Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38
4. Christ rose bodily from the dead and ascended unto God the Father.
Matt. 28; Mark 16; I Cor. 15; Rom. 1:4
5. Christ will return. First, for the "dead in Christ" who will be resurrected bodily; and for those who are alive at His coming. This resurrection not only precedes His return to earth to reign one thousand years, but also precedes the Tribulation.
I Thess. 4:13-18; I Thess. 5:9
Then He returns to reign one thousand years on earth.
Rev. 20:1-6; II Tim. 2:12
6. All men inherit a depraved nature and are lost sinners in need of salvation.
Rom. 3:9-19; Eph. 2:1-3
7. God has provided salvation through offering His Son on the cross of Calvary, and allowing his blood to be shed to atone for our sins.
Rom. 3:25; Heb. 9:22
8. We are saved and justified when we recognize ourselves as sinners, and we put our trust in Christ as the Son of God and His finished work on the cross of Calvary. Salvation is by Grace through Faith plus nothing.
Rom. 3:24; Romans 4:5; Eph. 2:8-9
9. Once saved, we cannot be lost; we are eternally secure in Christ.
John 3:16; Phil. 1:6; John 10:28; Rom. 8:38-39
10. We should regularly, and consistently remember the Lord's death for us in the Lord's Supper.
I Cor. 11:23-32
All Believers, and only believers should be baptized by immersion.
Acts 2:41; Acts 19:4-5; Matt. 28:19-20
11. The Bible teaches the eternal blessedness of the saved.
John 4:14; John 5:24; Eph. 2:7
The Bible also teaches the eternal punishment of the lost in the Lake of Fire.
John 5:28-29; Rev. 20:10-15; ;
12. The Grace of God teaches us "to live soberly, righteously, godly."
Looking for the blessed hope of His returning for us. Titus 2:13
Setting 'our affection on things above, not on things on earth." Col. 3:2
Living a life of separation from the world and "unto God" II Cor. 6:14-18